As your private coach…
What is Life Coaching?
As a life coach, I help you get from where you are in your life now, to where you want to go. Said in another way, my job is to help you get from Point A to Point B in your life.
As your life coach, I will support you, motivate you, and hold you accountable to achieving your vision for yourself. Whatever it is that you want in your life, I will help you get it.
And if you aren’t sure what you want in your life, together we will figure it out.
I specialize in working with women in transition, moving from one chapter of their life into the next. I also find great pleasure in assisting women in launching a dream, whether it’s a new business, a long-held fantasy, or a new way of loving themselves and their lives. What do you really want? We can make it happen!
As your life coach, I will help you:
- Get crystal clear on what you really what in your life
- Uncover what’s holding you back from achieving your vision for yourself
- Take action steps to achieve your vision by supporting you and keeping you accountable
Committing to working with me as your life coach is a bold and empowering step. And it all starts with a no-obligation, free Discovery Session. Curious? Let’s talk.
Programs and packages can be customized for your needs, priorities and budget.
Possibilities include but are not limited to…
- Face to face, Skype or phone sessions
- Sensual dance and movement sessions
- Burlesque/striptease dance lessons
- Your very own life-changing, unforgettable “Burlesque Experience” in front of a live audience!
- “Sensual Healing” photo shoot
- Body image coaching and personal work
- Creative assignments, journaling & more
Private Coaching Rates: Packages are flexible and can be structured to fit any budget. My coaching is about $100/hr. Other programs and packages vary in investment. Let’s discuss what works for you!
As a speaker at your group event or meeting…
I would love to speak to your group or audience! I am an experienced, passionate, inspiring and empowering keynote speaker, radio/TV guest, panel member, tele-summit guest and more.
As a minister or master of ceremonies…
Life is full of opportunities to celebrate the sacred. I love marrying people, facilitating sacred rituals and rites of passage and hosting events, large and small.
Warning: So not your granny’s clergy!
Turn your important transitions into holy and blessed rites of passage with a loving, soul-centered, spiritual yet non-religious, non-denominational sacred ceremony.
- Adoption and step-family union commitment ceremonies
- Divorce/New life ceremonies
- Milestone event and birthday ceremonies: coming of age, 21, 30, 40, 50, etc.
- New home/apartment blessings, send-offs, love circles,new beginning ceremonies
- Releasing, forgiveness, closure ceremonies
- Death/endings, loss, funeral, memorials
- Weddings, births, vow renewals, sacred commitments, same-sex unions and more
Meaningful. Affordable. Unforgettable.
I knew before I even asked her that Lisa would be the perfect person to lead my wedding ceremony. Boy, was I right. Throughout the entire ceremony Lisa was calm, cool, collected and present. She was the hand I was holding to keep my knees from giving out (even if only spiritually). I think my most favorite part of the ceremony was where something in the wording inspired a short rap sequence that had the whole audience giggling. It created a lightheartedness around something so ‘serious’. My only hope is that when I renew my vows in 25 years, Lisa will be able to host that ceremony too. I feel blessed to have had her at my wedding.
As a group teacher or facilitator…
Do your book club a favor! What if your mom’s day out group found its mojo? Tired of the same ol’ bachelorette parties? Many options from burlesque to body image, from facing fears to flirting. From sexy fun to sensuality as a spiritual path. More here.
Interested in working together? Let’s talk about what you’d like to create!
Photo Credit: Cheryl Chavarria